Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Stuff

Known fact:  Europeans are to Americans as upper class man are to freshmen.  They are just way cooler than Americans.  I'm not sure why, but it's true.  Maybe it's because their countries were around before we were, maybe it's because they act like they're cooler, maybe it's the typical small-country-big-ego syndrome, I'm not sure.  They just are.  

Decorating is no exception.  When I found the Sweet As A Candy blog, I loved her style.  When I found out she was a European, I was hooked.







2 comments:

  1. I wish that I had the guts to decorate a room totally white. I always love the look. But I'm afraid I'd feel institutionalized until I got the room completely accessorized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of your house! Except I LOVE that blue color you have. Thanks for directing me to your blog. Your little man is ADORABLE. hugs and love to you guys.
    -The Littles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...