Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rollin'

I've noticed a little something that all the cool kids (aka popular bloggers) are doing.  
Instead of a huge paragraph of text followed by a long list of pictures, 

the cool kids, mix things up.

They put a combo of text
and pictures.


I'm doing it too.

Today, it's seems annoying, but hopefully, I'll develop mad blog skills that will captivate the masses.

I don't have a video camera, 

but I have a very fast camera.

It captures every little move.

Here he is rolling over.

Back to stomach.  That's right.  Back. To. Stomach.

Pretty impressive, huh?


Also, here's his new face.  I have no idea where he learned it.

My mom said it's from me.  Psh.  However true that might be, I'm not admitting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...