Sunday, September 26, 2010

This Week's Menu

In the blog world, there are weekly rituals.  What I Wear Wednesday, Tutorial Tuesdays.  They're fun.  What about What I Make for Dinner?

I love grocery shopping, cooking and even washing dishes.  I don't love coming up with a menu.   Since John and I are always calling the good meals "make-agains," but we never remember what they are, I am starting a Sunday routine of posting my Monday-Thursday dinners. 



Cream of Broccoli Soup and Salad
Taco Soup
Chili Mac, taco soup style
Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Wilted Spinach

2 comments:

  1. Will you plan my meals, too? That's the worst part of the food prep process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY for weekly rituals!

    Taco soup sounds gooooooood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails