Sunday, September 26, 2010

This Week's Menu

In the blog world, there are weekly rituals.  What I Wear Wednesday, Tutorial Tuesdays.  They're fun.  What about What I Make for Dinner?

I love grocery shopping, cooking and even washing dishes.  I don't love coming up with a menu.   Since John and I are always calling the good meals "make-agains," but we never remember what they are, I am starting a Sunday routine of posting my Monday-Thursday dinners. 



Cream of Broccoli Soup and Salad
Taco Soup
Chili Mac, taco soup style
Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Wilted Spinach

2 comments:

  1. Will you plan my meals, too? That's the worst part of the food prep process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY for weekly rituals!

    Taco soup sounds gooooooood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...