Thursday, October 7, 2010

Amy Butler

 Fabrics...haven't found a good source for them in Chattanooga.  When I came across Amy Butler Fabrics, I knew that I had to get my hands on some.  It's like fabric for hip people, and I wanna be hip.  



I was told that Joann's carried them.  I've been anticipating the opening of a Joann's for a long time now.  October 1.  I was there, Amy Butler fabric was not.





I went back today hoping that they got some in.  No.  They have no idea when it's coming.



Then, I got to talking to two of the employees.  Very nice ladies.  They lead me to the water.   Sew Be It and Lavendar Lime Quilting carry Amy Butler fabrics.    


I love her Belle Collection.  I love her Lotus Collection.  And the solids...she has the best solids! 


Once my my bank account gets a much needed rest, I'm hitting those stores.  Can we say handmade Christmas presents?

2 comments:

  1. Lavender Lime is a great store with really helpful employees who don't mind if you browse for hours on end (not that I've ever done that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her fabric too! Here is a website that has her fabric. Free shipping on orders over $50. That would be a LOT of fabric though.

    http://quilthome.com/Amy_Butler

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...