Friday, October 8, 2010

Pretties and Posies


Anyone interested in another blog?  Good, because I have a great one.  I came across Pretties and Posies a while ago, and fell in love.  

I love her home.  Even though she uses a lot of white, it doesn't feel like girly, cotton candy white.  It feels like calming, sophisticated white.  There's a difference.  



The white looks good because it's combined with cool colors, natural elements, and greenery.  Boy, do I love greenery.  Boston ferns have to be my favorite!!! 


She tells a lot of her story on her blog.  From what I've read, she's been through some pretty hard stuff.  Her mom just beat cancer.  Which involved a little R&R in this special room that Pretties and Posies decorated:




Notice the floors and walls are white, and the ceiling is painted a pale blue.  A little bit backwards, but a lot a bit awesome.





I would like to pause and let MY MOM know that I would be humbled to let her decorate a room like this for R&R for me if I ever needed it to decorate a room this cool for her if she ever needed some R&R.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...