Monday, October 11, 2010

TOMS

Am I the last to know about TOMS?

Comfortable shoes that are pretty cool looking.

I'm not a big shoe person.  
Because I wear a size 11, it's hard to find cute shoes.Chacos, Birkenstocks, and more Chacos is about the only thing I wear.  
A tall friend of mine and fellow chaco-holic was donning a beautiful pair of TOMS and told me how great they were.  She told that she wears them more than her Chacos.  
I'm so tempted.
Then, she told me that for every pair purchased, TOMS donates a pair to a child in need.
  
I'm convinced.

This just in:  These are teenager approved!!!  My super cute cousin with great style who is in high school commented below.  She just bought a pair and loves them.  If she has some, then I know they're cool.  

2 comments:

  1. MEG- how ironic, i just got mine Saturday and was going to tell you to get them because we were talking about good shoes for elephant feet like us! They are super comfy yet nice and sturdy.Get em get em!
    xo, Ab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tall shoutout...

    And it takes your super cool cousin Abby to convince you how to get the shoes? Was I not enough? Geez...

    I wanna know what style and color you pick...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...