Sunday, November 21, 2010

This Week's Menu

For convenience, taste, preference and to save money, all of John's work lunches come from home.  They are mostly leftovers...which can put restraints on what I make.  Seafood, for the most part, doesn't heat up well.  Who wants to take salad as a leftover?  Just when I get bored making the same kind of stuff to accommodate his lunch, John tells me this, 

"Hey, the external auditors have been working in the break room where we all heat up our food and they told me that they took a vote and they think that my food always smells the best."

I made them brownies.  No, really, I did.  Which John couldn't deliver, because they are EXTERNAL auditors.  So I ate them in celebration that other people I will never ever meet think I make great smelling leftovers.

So, please keep in mind, when I post that I'm making chili for the second time this month, it makes several days of great leftovers (and it doesn't stink up the break room).


Pesto Pasta with Leftover Roasted Chicken
Colon-cleansing Spinach Salad (in preparation for Thanksgiving gluttony)
Thanksgiving Feasts

3 comments:

  1. pre-tgiving colon-cleanse? nice.....
    you could just do a fleet. it'd be faster and you wouldn't have to cook anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...