Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catalog Living, Take 2

Buying and wrapping gifts.
Decorating the house even better than the year before.
Trying to squeeze in small amounts of time and effort to focus on the real meaning of Christmas.

Yeah, holiday stress is on the prowl.  Forget about it all, and treat yourself to a laugh...maybe a laugh at yourself.  I've blogged about this before, but I think that it's so funny that it deserves to be repeated.  Compliments of Catalog Living.
...............................................................................................................................


Take it Inside...

“NO MORE PICNICS!!!” Gary yelled with satisfaction as he sent the sled flying down the hill.


The best part of waking up...

Gary thought Elaine’s bedding choice was particularly cruel, given his recent vow to give up caffeine.


 Wheels are turning...

Elaine, you know my Napping Couch is where I get all my gift ideas, so if you didn’t want a tandem bike for Christmas you shouldn’t have put that picture there.


Driving me crazy 

I don’t want to take all the credit, but the roads have been a lot safer since I got these toys for Gary to act out his road rage.


Sands of time
Elaine, just once could we have a conversation without you saying “your time starts now” and flipping that thing over?
...............................................................................................................................

Wouldn't it be funny if we all took pictures of our house and posted funny captions.  I'm pretty sure that I have 874 vignettes in my house that would be great for this!  

Hope your holidays are keeping you laughing, not stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...