Sunday, December 19, 2010

This Week's Menu

This Week's Menu...I had several people wonder where this week's menu was.  Ok, it was less than 5, but that makes me feel bad for not putting one up here.  Nothing impressive.  Some of John's favs.  All comfort food.  Still bracing myself for Christmas food.


Fettuccine Bolognese (a fancy way of saying spaghetti)
Chicken Tetrazzini*
Dinner Party
Christmas Party

*I have no recipe for this.  I was just thinking of a creamy, chicken dish and new that tetrazzini was one of them.  I was talking to my friend and asked her if she has ever made it and how to do it.  Instead of giving me a recipe/step-by-step directions, she gave me a list of ingredients and I know exactly what to do.  My dad does this too.  I have received maybe 4 actual recipes from him.  99% of the time, he just gives me a list of ingredients and that's it.  No measurements.  No process.  I take it from there, and I get to make it myself.  It's more fun that way, am I right ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...