Monday, January 3, 2011

Nitty Gritty

Is it ok that I write a post about nothing?  Oh goodness, that sounds boring, so let's say I'm writing a post about the nitty gritty. 

I'll let you know why I don't have a post about anything fun, it's because


and it's not Christmas anymore.  So, for the next two or three months (be kind, March), I might be boring and lame and uninteresting to read.  

It's called seasonal depression.  I'm not sure that it's a real term, but I'm owning it.  The cold is ok when it's Christmas and I get to wear a scarf, but come January, I LOATH the cold.  That cute scarf, it gets a little suffocating.  I get sick of layering and layering and layering.  The days are so short.  My nose runs constantly during my occasional runs outside.  

I know it's not a real problem on the scope of problems, but for me, it means daydreaming and waiting for the days that involve shorts and tee's. sitting outside. swimming. long days and nights.  and for whatever reason, more parties.

Stay tuned for something a little more bright!

3 comments:

  1. My "noise runs constantly", too (but somehow I don't think that's quite what you meant!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...problem fixed.

    I really need an editor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fyi seasonal depression is actually a real disorder, and that it the actual name. some people actually have to be treated for it by being exposed to uv lights periodically during the colder months. doesn't sound like yours is quite that severe though :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...