Sunday, January 9, 2011

This Week's Menu

Every Sunday I post my menu for the week.  Not because it's fabulous or super creative, but because I need some kind of record.  What is my family eating on a regular basis?  What could we use more of?  Where is that link to that fab new recipe I found?  What should I make that I haven't made in a while? All these questions are answered by this weekly routine.  


Vegetable Stir Fry with Teriyaki Chicken
Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Baked Potatoes with BBQ Pork
Bean and Sausage Soup (Recipe loosely based on this)

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!!! When I write it down I tend to stick with it better..It all sound very delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do this too! I have been doing it since last January and it helps me save money and stay on task. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...