Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Week's Menu

Few things to know:

1. I just got back from my first ever girls' weekend away without Burl.  I didn't cry.
2. I danced a lot.
3. I laughed a lot.
4. I hit up the Gap Outlet, and let's just say that things might be looking saucier around here.
5. The grocery budget got dipped into. 
6. Girl time is so refreshing.
7. I am one happy girl.
8. Not much inspiration for menus this week.


Penne and red sauce
Rosemary Garlic Chicken, Roasted Carrots, Wilted Spinach
Birthday Dinner for Mom = Dinner Out
Big Ol' Salad (My current salad: field greens, slivered almonds, craisins, blue cheese, avocado, balsamic vinegar and olive oil)

1 comment:

  1. I'm inspired! We will also now be having rosemary-garlic chicken for supper! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...