Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Has Anyone Noticed...

...that spring is starting to show its face?  Every year I wait and wonder, when will spring get here? To quote my (recently engaged, yay!) friend, Keri, I "wait with baited breath."


This morning I decided that we're getting very close.  It's getting darker later in the day, it's definitely warmer, and I heard oh so many birds chirping this morning.  Oh so many.

I made it through another winter, another cold few months, and I couldn't be happier that spring is almost here.  It's that warm weather that makes me feel energized, alive, and so excited about everything.

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed it too. Among the snow are little patches of grass peeking out here and there. The promise that Spring is coming!

    I cannot wait!;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...