Monday, August 29, 2011

Urban Grace and BHG


There's been a collision of my decorating worlds.  Better Homes and Gardens did an interview with Erika from a blog that I read called Urban Grace Interiors.
 


Here's a little advice I gathered from the whole experience:

1. Read her blog.  Including this post on favorite Etsy finds.
2. Read this month's issue of BHG-it's full of stylemakers and their advice.  Fun stuff.
3. Start incorporating more printed fabrics in la casa.  That was one of Erika's rules, and I quote: "Every room needs a printed fabric, either floral or graphic."  I think that's what I'm missing, so I'll start saving my dinero now to purchase those great fabrics when I see them.

ps...how great is that long pink skirt?  It's from Anthro-and we all love Anthro.

{pictures from here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...