Sunday, September 25, 2011

This Week's Menu

I'm trying hard to change it up when it comes to food.  Healthy eating paired with variety can get expensive though.  I know it doesn't have to be, but for me, I haven't figured it out.  It's appalling how fast my weekly grocery budget disappears.  I don't coupon when it comes to groceries (now, clothes and crafts, I'm a master couponer).  Any advice is welcome! This week, we're eating some of my favorites.  Repeats, but favorites...


Lasagna (best recipe ever-which involves layering the sauce on top instead of cheese, a brilliant idea so that the cheese stays moist instead of getting dried and crusty)
Grilled chicken sandwiches, grilled squash and zucchini
Bean and sausage soup
Tostadas topped with smoked pork butt, corn
Brown butter tortellini with wilted spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...