Monday, December 5, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes Burl gets to do stuff that is fun.  Sometimes.
Those fun things, they require concentration, heavy breathing, and focus:


Pipe cleaners through a strainer: big work.  Heavy breathing to the max.


Painting: something he's attempting.  We tried finger painting but it just didn't seem fun.  Hand him a stick, aka paintbrush, and he's hooked.


Thanks, Lydia for the invisible paint that only turns colors on the special paper.  Mama like.


Sometimes, I let Burl eat lunch with a friend, whether that friend be stuffed or 


not stuffed.  Burl likes some company.  Just give him a minute with the pizza.  


Sometimes, after he eats the pizza, he likes to get wild.  Like, take his shirt off and ask to hold his friend wild.  (Look at that little belly button peeking to say hi.)


Sometimes, I let him pull out all the pots and pans to play.


Sometimes he cooks, but most of the time, he does something else.
I have no idea what he's doing.



And sometimes, more often that I would like to admit, Burl watches TV. 
His current favorite being Little People.  


And sometimes, I hope he thinks I'm the cool mom because that's what parenting is about: me and making sure my kids think I'm the coolest.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaah he watches little people

    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha: heavy concentration = heavy breathing! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet pose in the last pic slays me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...