Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Week's Menu

One of these days I'm going to pull off a garden picnic in the middle of an orchard complete with pastel colored chairs that don't match and 4,000 tea light candles.  I'll spend a whole day lugging furniture and accessories and food to a perfect spot in a field, while constantly worrying that it might rain and being angry that bugs showed up to join us.  I'll be all exhausted from all the hard work, but the pictures will be totally worth it.  

For now, I'll look at pictures on Pinterest and make little dinners for my family and eat in the kitchen.


Turkey/avocado/tomato sandwiches, bell peppers with hummus, pineapple
Grilled chicken, fruit, Asian slaw
Plain ole' spaghetti
Pitas & hummus, greek pasta salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...