Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Week's Menu

Burl loves salads when I don't make him one.  When I make myself a huge, fun salad for lunch and I make him something else, that's when all he wants is salad.  When I put a little salad on his plate, he acts like it's not even there.  I think that's cute.  Last week, I sat uncomfortably on his toddler table for lunch.  I made him hummus pizza (pita bread, hummus, sliced cucumbers, and pepper) and I made myself a pretty rad salad.  We both ate salad for lunch.  And I'm ok with that.  

This week, I'm a little forgetful and haven't come up with a solid plan.  Here's what I'm thinking at the moment:


Shrimp bisque, homemade bread
American burritos (the ones with taco seasoning, iceburg lettuce, and a slab of sour cream
BLT's, chips
Baked lemon pasta with broccoli, bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...