Sunday, July 22, 2012

This Week's Menu

My just-Publix run is getting a little cloudy these days.  A friend finally convinced me to go to Aldi, which has some of the yummiest, cheapest fruit that I've ever tasted.  Also, I've become addicted to shopping in bulk, kind of.  I hate going to Sam's, but I have to go to buy things for the offices that I clean.  Once I noticed that their almonds where very cheap.  Then the craisins.  Then the avocados.  Then the individually wrapped & frozen tilapia.  And once again, grocery shopping has layers.  Instead of getting frustrated, I wish I felt more grateful for finding better and cheaper places to buy good food.  Lord, help this be so.  

Here's my little ritual of posting my menu for the upcoming week:


Lettuce-wrapped burgers, sweet potato fries
Cowboy breakfast skillet, melon
Spagetti Carbonara, smoothies
Tilapia, broccoli, fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...