Monday, November 5, 2012

This Week's Menu

Well, after that Whole30 mess I did this summer, I'm all in-tuned with my body and notice the slightest changes in how I feel.  If I eat great, I feel great.  The flip side: if eating doesn't go that well, then I don't go that well.  While I hate being this needy with my diet, I really love knowing what it needs to make it thrive.  It needs good food.  That's why I decided that it's about time for some Whole30 action up in here.  Around the bonfire last night, three of us decided to go Whole30 until Thanksgiving.  I'm including legumes this time because they don't cause me any problems. It's a measly 2 1/2 weeks, so this is going to be easy-peasy.  Feel free to join us!  It's so much easier doing it with people.  

Here's what I'm making:


Salad with rotisserie chicken
Spice crusted tilapia, sauteed green beans, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...