Sunday, November 11, 2012

This Week's Menu

I've been craving some really great apples since we're in apple season and all and I haven't had much luck.  I finally got by a favorite produce stand that usually has awesome apples this time of year.  I bought a basket for $7, got home and tore right into them.  They weren't good.  They were mushy and tasted like badly-flavored cotton balls.  I think I'm going to go return them.  Any advice?  I'm not a "send it back" kind of gal, so this feels wrong to me.  How do I kindly return produce back to a family stand that has been selling me produce since before I had kids?  I don't know I can.  

Besides bad apples, here's what we're eating this week:



Basil-tomato spaghetti, pineapple
Dry rub ribs, sweet potato fries, brussels sprouts 
Salmon, sauteed spinach, butternut squash and cauliflower puree 

1 comment:

  1. Not their fault...you gotta keep em.
    What kind did you get? Pink Lady's are my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...