Sunday, January 27, 2013

There Ain't No Menu

For those that check in every Sunday to see what I'm cooking, basically I'm talking about my dad and Lauren, I won't be posting a menu this week.  Our house is getting over the stomach bug and we're taking it one meal at a time.  No planning here.

Tonight we sat down to enjoy our first meal as a family in days.  The kids barely ate anything, but John and I enjoyed our soup and fruit...until thirty minutes after the meal when both our stomachs started to hurt.  One meal at a time here.


2 comments:

  1. you know your fan base well. i was checking for the menu with my phone around 4 this morning. i was wondering what it would be like after the plague. it is rough. i could only eat soup and baked potatoes for a few days. also, don't use the menthol kleenex on your eyes. ryan's dad learned that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baked potatoes...good idea.

      what were you doing up at 4? big boy g got you up?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...