Sunday, January 6, 2013

This Week's Menu

If you're following along my life, via the blog, then you know that I'm doing this Whole30 thing for the third time around.  (This time I'm allowing legumes.)  Gosh, it's amazing.  My favorite thing about it is the freedom that I feel on it.  I don't have to decide what is ok for me to eat, what I might treat myself to, or what I'm going to eat but feel guilty about later.  Everything allowed on this diet is good for me and it's so freeing to know that every decision I make about food is a good one.  Here's what I'm making for the family this week:


Bunless burgers, homemade sweet potato fries, snap peas
Black beans & brown rice, fruit (no rice for me)
Bean, sausage, and spinach soup
Pork tacos, fruit (lettuce wrap for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...