Monday, January 14, 2013

This Week's Menu

I'm still going strong on the Whole30 diet.  (Except for last night when we went to dinner for my mom's birthday.  I might have ordered a salad, but I indulged in bread, bread, dessert, and bread.  I got awful stomach pain and cramps after that meal.)  This Whole30 thing is so wonderful.  I love this diet because it forces me to make better food choices.  The fruits and veggies are in abundance around here!  The only downside is that I'm having to be very cautious and creative with meals to stay inside my food budget.  I'm determined to spend the same amount, but it is difficult.  Here's what I'm making this week:


Jenny's mexican style pot roast, sweet potato fries, sauteed green beans
Roasted chicken, roasted broccoli, rice styled cauliflower
Stuffed mushrooms and sauteed spinach

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...