Sunday, February 17, 2013

This Week's Menu

I used to think that fish was for fancy people.  That's when I bought my seafood at the fancy store.  Then, I lowered my standards and got real.  Walmart has a ton of seafood that is frozen and we've been pretty pleased.  I bought some white fish there a while ago to make the bacon-wrapped dish below and it was amazing.  I served it to friends, and one them raved about how good the fish was.  Her dad and grandparents were fishermen, and she's pretty uppity about her seafood.  I took that as a good sign that it's ok stuff.  Maybe I should say that I have it on good authority that the fish at Walmart is good.  That's why we're able to have more seafood more often and I love it.  Here's what I'm planning to make this week:


Shrimp tacos, fruit
Tomato basil pasta with sausage
Cream of broccoli soup, strawberry and goat cheese salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...