Friday, March 22, 2013

Simple Thankfulness

Today, I'm sharing some simple things from my day for which I am thankful.  Emphasis on SIMPLE:

 New sunglasses, a cute clutch (gifted from John), and a season of life that I only need a few things to leave the house.  Oh the freedom!

A clean kitchen to start the weekend right-clean counters, you calm my heart. 

Burl's awesome, dedicated help to pick up before his nap.  His reward: getting to nap on the floor on the den.  He slept for almost two hours there.  Sweet thing. 

Kind Starbucks drive-thru girl who gave me two little cups of whipped cream for the kids.  It kept me from having to share my drink, and it was so cute to see them enjoy it.  


Change. Sometimes choosing to focus on good things and be thankful can really change the momentum of a dark day{s}.

Happy weekend to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...