Monday, September 16, 2013

Linen Ruffled Invitations


I'm all about some homemade invitations with a side of creativity. 


One of the co-hosts made the pdf file with the words, font, and color for the baby shower invitations. (We both sort of love this stuff!) I made some ruffles to embellish them. There's no tutorial, because I figure if you're the type of person who does this stuff, a picture/idea is enough to get the job done.


Most of the wording is blurred out, but the linen ruffle is really where it's at! Actually, the font is really cute if you can see it in the top picture. Here it is, a homemade linen ruffled shower invitation.
Surprise, surprise...it's a girl!



The invitations are mailed and I'm so excited to throw a shower for my sweet friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...