Sunday, March 30, 2014

This Week's Menu

I've got some bonfire experimenting planned for this week. We just planned our first camping trip for the season and it's for our longest stay yet. While we're still new at this camping thing, my biggest challenge is the food. I'm learning how to keep and cook good fresh meals while we're at the campsite. I've received some advice (and always open for more), and now I need to test it. And, I always like an excuse to build a fire on a school night. So, here's what we're eating in the kitchen and in the front yard:


Blackened fish tacos and mexican street corn
Turkey lettuce pita pockets, tomato and cucumber salad
Oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Bonfire philly sandwiches, bonfire potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...