Friday, June 20, 2014

This Week's Menu

Every Sunday for a few years now, I've posted my weekly menus on my blog, but lately I've found it difficult to make my way to the computer on Sundays. During my little blog break, I thought it would be nice to switch my weekly menus to Thursday or Friday. I don't have exotic menus or elaborate recipes. I simply like keeping a record of my menus (for several different reasons). 

Tomorrow I'm starting Whole30 again. I am not a fanatic of the diet or think that it's the ultimate way to live, but I'm on this food journey to get to a healthy weight and a healthy place with food and sometimes I rely on Whole30 to help with that. I'm not sure that's the best way, but I'm struggling on how to live with food. I'll write more about that later, but for now just know that my menus will have a ton of fruits and vegetables in them. Here's what I'm planning on making:


Easiest fish tacos, cilantro lime brown rice, spicy greens
Veggie soup
Veggie night: homemade sweet potato fries, grilled okra, steamed lemon broccoli, bread
Tuna salad lettuce wraps, cantaloupe, chips
Burgers, grilled corn-tomato salad

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...