Monday, December 8, 2014

December 7 / DPP

When our friends get engaged to a wonderful partner, it's joyful for everyone surrounding the couple. My dear friend, Patty, got engaged yesterday to her fiance, Daniel. We are all very excited! When she told me, I think I cried more tears of joy than when John proposed to me! They stopped by late last night with Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I snapped this picture of the newly engaged couple. We sat for a little while and rehashed the surprise proposal. By the time we left, my face hurt from smiling so much. I'm so happy for them and can't wait for a wedding date to be set!


...............................................................

December Photo Project 2014

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Whenever I think of Patty, I think of the Borrowed Camera story she told at your cookie exchange (the kids were asking me about that the other day..."remember when you used to go to that party and come back with lots of treats?")

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...