Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DPP / December 2


Our Thanksgiving schedule this year was quite full. Some would say busy, but being the go-er and the do-er and the extrovert that I am, I say full. However, I have a husband that works full time and needs some downtime. For an entire day, we decided not to plan anything. We stayed together as a family. It was like a long, lazy morning that extended into the entire day. It was so good for all of us. While John teases that if it wasn't for me he'd be alone in an apartment, I tease that if it wasn't for him, I would never stop moving. We appreciate the balance.

...........................................................................................

December Photo Project 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...