Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ridge Thomas


Ridge Thomas was born on Friday. He was my fastest, easiest delivery as well as my largest baby (weighing in at 10lbs 6 oz). It's not easy to tell, but the experts have spoken and we have another sweet redhead! He's big. He's cute. He's the sweetest!



I had the privilege to have my younger cousin and my OB at my delivery, which added to the sweetness of our experience. Our doctor prayed with us before and after the short delivery, and something he prayed has stuck with me. He prayed that the Lord would give John and me more love for our children. 

During my pregnancy, I often thought about my divide among three children. My attention and service towards my children will be divided, but I can pray that the Lord will give me more love. Love can be increased not divided. So far, I feel it. We all feel that there is MORE LOVE. Welcome to our family, Ridge. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! Love his name too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is gorgeous!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...