Friday, December 18, 2015

Kid Christmas Party, 2015

We are officially on holiday break and I'm excited about a few weeks without the morning shuffle. To celebrate, I threw a kid Christmas party for Burl and Fern's buddies this morning. We did the same simple and rowdy party two years ago, and we were ready to bring it back!



The kids enjoy decorating for parties with me, and I love when I come across their additions. Note: the mummy man by the candles and the school award ribbon on the mantel. 


When my brother heard that it was a mom/kid party, he was eager to be Santa for us. He made reference to a Magic Mike/Santa crossover, but thankfully he kept everything G rated. Bless it.


The kids each took turns telling Santa what they wanted, and my personal favorite was how detailed they were with their requests. 


Ridge stole the show with his cuteness once again. Boy, he was sweet and easy-crying only when Mama left him with Santa. 


They say toddlers and and drunk people are similar, and I would say that's accurate. Successful kid parties end the same that a good frat party ends...

...with someone rolling around on the floor. 

...wrestling with their shirts off.

...a huge mess, a broken lamp, and a broken nativity scene. 

I can't wait to see what they break next year! Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...