Friday, April 22, 2016

The Princess Making Dress


"I want a dress with ruffles that twirls and covers my feet." Well that's all you have to say girlfriend! 




I took a wink and a nod from my homegirl, Maria von Trapp, who knows her way around a sewing machine. She's not the only one who can make play clothes from window curtains. 



I literally whipped Fern's new dress up during one of Ridge's nap, and it has been a big hit. It's not just a dress. It's not just something to wear. It's a princess-maker. (Mostly, it's like Sofia The First.) "Mama, did you know Sofia goes on hikes by herself and her mom and dad let her?" "Mama, look, I'm riding my bike like Sofia!"



We've already started looking at fabric for more dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...