Thursday, May 18, 2017

When May Is Rushing Over You


My favorite adventure as a mom is being at home and watching my children find their way in our home. I love watching them create their own play, whether they're outside or inside. To watch them figure out their own way around my home, their home, our home is one of my greatest excitements! I try to act like I'm casually watching, but inside I'm on the edge of my seat. I nerd out over the simplest thing, "oh my gosh they're all huddled around a pile of dirt and poking it with a stick. They are the best things to walk the planet." 






















I've collected a few pictures of the past couple months. They are nothing special, but they speak the world to me. It's crazy to think that my personal theme song for my high school graduation can have so much power in a totally different stage of life. 10,000 Maniacs get that mom feeling too, and their words add to mine in an effort to somehow define the joy that I feel in this season. 

When May is rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you see in every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...