Thursday, October 5, 2017

Dandelion Fuzz

John calls it his dandelion fuzz.  This is what his hair looks like straight out the crib (and most of the time):


Little Lark is a treasure and like all babies to their homes, a joy and delight to the rest of the family. He's been hitting milestones quicker and earlier than my others. Sure, there's the fourth child factor (meaning I'm watching him less than I did the others because I'm watching more babies collectively). Beyond that, in the past two or three weeks he's done several notable things. If I was the scrapbooking type, then I would be very busy recording it all. 



He lives in a fast paced household with older brothers and sister to keep up with, so it's no surprise that he's doing just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...