Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mama-View, Summer 2015



With having a baby two months ago and my firstborn starting kindergarten and being able to play with my kids again now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I'm experiencing a wide range of emotions. Usually, I process them by defining/talking/writing/experiencing them each deeply. Crap. I just don't have time for that right now. Let them be, I say. They can get all murky and mixed together and I don't care. I don't have time for it all. 

Right now, this is all I can say: this might be the best summer of my life. I'm truly happy everyday. I'm having so much fun with my family. Here are a few pictures that I've taken around our house:


Fell asleep on the couch, balloon in hand

Burl gives his first bottle to Ridge



Angry birds, have you heard of it?


Poor Burl had his tonsils out and it was a rough recovery. He spent a lot of time right here


John found an old book of paper airplane instructions


Dance parties on the regular







I'm not in any of these pictures because these were all candid pictures that I hurriedly grabbed my camera to capture. (Half of them might be taken in our den.) These are the moments that are beyond my wildest dreams and I treasure them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...