Saturday, June 28, 2014

Local Happenings

I can't help but share these Chattanooga happenings: 

I just learned about the Peach Truck that travels around small towns and sells delicious peaches out of their jeep. For locations/More of their story and blog. I'm hoping to catch them today or Monday in my town! (photo cred here.)

I came across this gorgeous wedding that took place at McDonald Farms, a farm I grew up going to as a child when they hosted our church's picnic. One of favorite shops and florists, The Clay Pot, helped with it. Photography and photo cred: Jac & Heath. Click on their link for more amazing pictures!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love my city for its amazing outdoor scene, but I also love its cute split-personality. We're the biggest small town you'll find. Read a little bit more in Southern Living's most recent article on us. 

Some Hootenanies by Ten Bartram just released. These are two sisters who I actually know. They're tall, they're cute, and they have a great sound. Even though I don't know how to talk about music, I can say these two things: it's good windows-down-summer-anthem music and the first line of the whole CD is "Mama kicked us out the, See the beauty, it's ready to be explored." So there, the music is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...