Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ridge's Newborn Pictures


My dear friend, Allison, is like me when it comes to photography. We're stay-at-home moms armed with a fancy camera and a few nice lenses and really cute subjects at home. I think she's very talented, so I asked her if she would be willing to come over and take a few pictures for us. She was kind and sweet enough to spend an hour with us, and she brought a lot of enthusiasm and energy. 






When family pictures happen irregularly, there is some pressure to have it go well. I stayed cool and collected the whole morning while we got ready, but I shed some tears right before it all went down. Let's just say I had one shirt option that was sabotaged by a "nursing mishap." Thankfully I redeemed the situation and had fun during the shoot-we all did! Once I looked at the pictures, I was crying again because they were so sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...