Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Love For Ordinary Pictures

Organizing our photo library is a constant job. Like we change out clothes, getting rid of some and saving others for the future, I do that with our pictures. Recently, I was organizing our photos from 2015-the year Ridge was born and Burl started school! What a doozie!


I was happy to see great pictures of our big and little adventures (beach trips, camping, births, etc). What touched me the most was what a great representation I had of our day-to-day life. My present self thanks past-Meg for taking pictures here and there of the little things that filled our days. 


John was home when I was snuggled in with the little boys and some books. As he walked by the room I happily pointed out what a great photo opportunity he had! He took the hint, and grabbed a couple pictures. Future Meg will cherish them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...