Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"It Works!"

As I came around the corner outside, looking for these three, I spotted this scene. I slid back inside for my camera and ran back to capture it. It's full throttle childhood magic. 


I love this. I absolutely eat this stuff up. When I find them busy creating some new world or stretching their imaginations, the only words that come to mind are "it works!" My mama skills, a precious family, a happy life, it all works and I know by watching them create beautiful, simple, rich play like this. It happens daily, but it never ceases to amaze me and almost take my breath away. I'm in awe that they are here and they are being the best versions of children, just like they're suppose to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...