Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A Gentle Smile, A Fun Boy

I came across this gentle smile from Burl on my photo roll. I think I was testing some stuff on my camera and he was helping me. It shows his squinty eye, his cute front teeth, and how simple he can be. 


This close up moves me as his mom. John and I are having so much fun hitting home runs with his third grade humor. The right potty joke at the right time will catch him off guard and he starts laughing so hard, he stops breathing, stumbles, and falls to the ground. The other day I was unloading diapers (regular and overnight) and he says, "my favorite diapers are overnight diapers" with perfect delivery. We laughed. Now, that's our inside joke with him. He's always having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...