Sunday, July 1, 2012

This Week's Menu

On Sunday nights, I let my hair down, blast the stereo, put on my ZZ Top shirt and write a really interesting blog post about what I'm planning to make for dinner for this week.  Only one of those things is true.  Guess which one.  It's about the blogging.  I love putting my menu here because so often I forget what I was planning to make.  Having this here, I can come back and see and also have the links to what I'm making.  Organized, hardcore edition. 

The only thing about this week was that I forgot it was July 4.  And a few of last week's items didn't happen, so we're eating them this week.  


Avocado, hummus, & cucumber sandwiches, fruit
Burgers and red potato fries
Ham, tomato, and swiss chard quiche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...