Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Updated Pages

There are two pages that I've updated on my sidebar.  There is a page called My Family that I use to introduce husband and children, and there is a page called Me & My Blog where I talk about myself and why I blog.  They are both recently updated.  

{My Family}  

This is my family.  John, Me, Burl, and Fern.  While most like to say we're opposites, we'll tell you differently.  John is quiet and stable and strong, while I am loud and excited and energetic.  However, we both long for adventures, time with our children, having friends over for dinner, and to be more authentic in everything we do.  Read more...

{Me & My Blog}

There is a special place between two worlds.  It's between a girl who has dirt in her hair and lives on a farm off the grid and a girl who wears freshly pressed dresses and goes to fundraiser luncheons.  I want to live in that special place with my family.  Read more...

Between rewriting those pages and writing about my 31st birthday, I got a little worn out from being so focused on myself.  Woa.  I got a little bored and a little exhausted, but it also felt good to process all that by writing.  Feel free to read them, and again, thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...