Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This Week's Menu

Awe!  Food.  I've been pushed to cook differently lately.  I'm trying to cook differently, which pushes me to try new things.  Constantly.  Dinner is taking a little longer these days to pull together, but I'm hoping that will change soon.  I'm hoping that new recipes will become familiar ones.  I'm hoping that a changed perspective will become my new pattern.  Things are changing and adjusting, and I feel better than I ever have!  The whole house is feeling the changes. 

Here's what I'm making (or already made) this week:


Bacon burgers (no buns), broccoli, cinnamon sweet potatoes
Veggie soup, roasted beets with balsamic reduction
Tilapia, grilled okra, grilled asparagus, rice
Ham, tomato, and spinach egg pie.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to eat Paleo? Eating from the outer sides of the grocery store? Only foods that don't have yeast? Whatever it is, you and John are hotties lately and look the best in all the years I have know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John's just wanting more variety. I'm trying Whole 30.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...