Monday, February 22, 2016

Snowmobiling In Bend, Oregon


Snowmobiling was one of the most exciting things that I've done in my life. I sort of kind of tried to back out because I was getting cold feet. My brother, Daniel, told me there was no backing out, so we made the drive up there. All my irrational and rational fears almost took over. Then, I almost had a panic attack over the helmet. I was quietly panicking, but we paid some serious cash and I hate losing money. 



We had our instructions and practice time, then the guide told us, "and don't try to keep up with me, you just can't." That's reassuring to a wimp like me, but those word are nothing but a challenge to Daniel. Thankfully, there was an older couple on our tour that slowed us down a little bit. That meant we went fast for a while then stopped to wait for them while we took a few pictures. 



I've never seen snow or landscape like this, and the views never got old. We drove through some snowfall and sun. Both were equally stunning. I was in awe.



I can't say enough good things about our experience.
My only complaint would be that four hours went by too quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...