Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Week's Menu

Well friends, I'm a broken record. I'm back on Whole30 along with several friends. We all want a different way. We all want change. We all want a reset button. But what we really, REALLY want is some pizza dipped in queso and some birthday cake. 

I have some things to say about Whole30 and food and diets and me, but I need a big chunk of time to and energy to sit down and process it all. Things are changing, and hopefully I'm going to find some freedom. More on that later. For now, here's our menu for the week...


My mom's birthday dinner out
Roasted chicken, cauliflower rice, roasted brussels
Beef burgundy, brown rice, sauteed green beans
Bacon burgers, fried plantains and guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...