Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Camping Trip Where I Cried


Let's cut to the chase: not all camping trips are kumbaya. We went away for a one-night, middle of the week camping trip. This was my first time as a pregnant, not-as-energetic version of myself, camper. I couldn't keep up with the normal pace that I usually have. After breakfast, I had myself a little meltdown. The kids were playing in the woods and John just listened and reminded me that this isn't forever. I told him I wanted to climb a mountain (and we did a week later). But, for this camping trip, I just went on a little hike with my family and called it a trip. While everything was basically the same as it usually is, my attitude was not up to par. Again, not all camping trips are kumbaya.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...