Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some Good Chili

Need a good chili recipe?  Click here for a great one!  I didn't come up with the recipe-I found it on Food TV's website (my favorite place to find recipes besides family and friends).  It's awesome...every time I make it, someone asks me for the recipe.  My brother made it for his cross country team (with either turkey or chicken) and they loved it.  (I know it's hardy if it can feed college athletes.) 

My tricks:

1. I don't have Mexican chili powder, so I just use the regular stuff.
2.  I'm out of coriander, so I don't put that in.
3.  Instead of soaking and cooking the beans myself, I just use one can of each.
4.  Instead of using beef broth, I make some...it's cheaper.  Boil 3 cups of water and add 3 beef bullion cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...