Monday, January 29, 2018

Lark's 1st Haircut

Lark is getting so much attention lately. He's doing new things faster than we can see, and it's his birthday week! We can't stop talking and gushing over our little baby. (The older kids are OBSESSED!) Saturday, I took all four kids to a kids hair salon place (a new experience for me) and didn't yell at anyone as we all worked to keep Lark distracted during his first haircut. 

Before:


While I shoved goldfish in his mouth, Burl and Fern took pictures. They were so sweet. 
During:



Ridge was there but I have no idea what he was doing (probably eating hair and bumping into people). Here is Lark after:


The haircut plus the polo shirt paint an accurate picture. Lark is growing up at a faster rate than the older three, but I guess that is what happens when he has five people cheering on each new move.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...